As one of the few “one stop” auto, truck and rv repair facilities in Colorado Springs, we gladly offer the following services:
- AIR CONDITIONING SERVICE AND REPLACMENT
- ALIGNMENTS: FRONT WHEEL, ALL WHEEL (INCLUDES DUALLYs, MOTORHOMES UP TO 45′, LOWERED VEHICLES)
- BATTERY SERVICE AND REPLACEMENT
- BELTS AND HOSES
- BODYWORK & PAINT
- BRAKES: FRONT WHEEL, REAR WHEEL, CALIPERS (INCLUDES RESURFACING ROTORS AND DRUMS)
- CARBURETORS: REBUILD OR REPLACEMENT
- CATALYTIC CONVERTERS, MUFFLERS & CUSTOM EXHAUST SYSTEMS UP TO 3″
- CLUTCH REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT
- COMPUTER DIAGNOSTIC TESTING
- COOLANT SERVICE
- DIESELS: ALL MINOR AND MAJOR REPAIRS
- DOT INSPECTIONS AND REPAIR
- ELECTRICAL TROUBLESHOOTING AND REPAIR
- ENGINE MAINTENANCE, SCHEDULED SERVICES AND REPLACEMENT**
- FUEL INJECTION SERVICE
- OIL CHANGES (GAS AND DIESEL) AND CHASSIS LUBE
- POWER STEERING REPAIR AND SYSTEM FLUSHES
- PURCHASE AND SAFETY INSPECTIONS
- TOWING AVAILABLE
- TRANSFER CASE SERVICE, REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT**
- TRANSMISSION SERVICE, REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT**
- TUNE UPS
- CUSTOM WELDING, FABRICATION AND TUBE BENDING
- CUSTOM RACE CHASSIS FABRICATION
- PERFORMANCE PARTS & ACCESSORIES
- WE RETAIL A FULL LINE OF BG PRODUCTS – BG PRODUCTS EXTEND THE LIFE & EFFICIENCY OF YOUR ENGINE, TRANSMISSION, BRAKES, STEERING, COOLING AND CLIMATE CONTROL SYSTEMS
- AUTHORIZED DEALER AND INSTALLER OF BANKS PERFORMANCE SYSTEMS
**JASPER ENGINES, TRANSFER CASES AND TRANSMISSIONS CARRY UP TO A 3 YEAR/100,000 MILE NATIONAL PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY – AND THE WARRANTY IS TRANSFERRABLE IN THE EVENT YOU SELL YOUR VEHICLE!
Oil and Oil Filter Service
Experts recommend changing the oil and oil filter in your vehicle every 3 months or 3,000 miles, which ever is first. It’s an essential way to maximize engine protection. Oil changes at 7,500 miles are usually too long an interval for most common driving conditions.
Cooling System Service
Flush cooling system, pressure test, check hoses, cap and check connection.
Air Conditioning Service
One of our trained Air Conditioning specialists will inspect your car’s air conditioner, all NC lines, evaporator and compressor for leaks and wear.
Remove old worn out gear oil from the front and rear differential and transfer case.
Fuel/Air Induction Cleanup
Using specialized equipment our technicians will quickly and effectively clean intake manifold, ports, intake valves, and combustion chamber. Install injector cleaning additive in tank. This service will restore lost power and performance and will reduce harmful exhaust emissions.
Power Steering Flush
Our technicians use a powerful cleaner to dissolve gum and varnish in your car’s power steering unit. Next, we will flush old, worn-out contaminated fluid and install fresh new fluid fortified with a special antioxidant and anti-wear ingredients to prevent expensive mechanical failure.
Using the latest in state-of-the-art technology, we will install a safe and effective cleaner to suspend harmful varnish and sludge from the transmission valve body, torque converter and lines. Install new high-tech fluid with conditioners.